Charlotte goes to the earlier, ladies-only class and I suffer in the 19:45 session. On the way down I got soaked again; riding is really not that fun in this weather.
If you're not sure what the Sufferfest, is watch this trailer for the session we did on Friday.
There are a lot of people who all go down to the City Academy and put their bikes on turbo trainers. Everyone then pedals like mad for about an hour or so whilst this video tells us what to do. The organisers walk round offering coaching and 'encouragement'.
Set to music and often in low lighting, it has been a great place for us to train over the winter. It's not what I used to do on my Friday nights but good fun nonetheless. I'd recommend it to anyone.
If you still can't picture it...
Imagine 50 people in a room doing this (with clothes ON)!
No comments:
Post a Comment